Admission Criteria for all Technologies
- Candidates for admission must fill their Application forms neat and complete in all respects in their own hand writing. The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained from the Reception Counter of the Institute.
- The candidates applying for admission must attach necessary documents as required in respective Application Form or see eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have passed Matric examination or equivalent from any recognized board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- The candidate must have passed these subjects with good marks: 1. Maths 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. English
- Those candidates who have passed their F.Sc. examination can also apply for admission.
- Admission will be given on merit on the overall marks in the Matric examination.
- Incomplete Application Forms will not be acceptable.
- The Application form will be rejected if candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts.
- Candidates who are applying online must attach the clear scanned forms of their all certificates/degrees.
- 06 copies of Matric detailed mark-sheet
- 01 copy of character certificate from your previous school
- 12 Passport size pictures with blue background
- 01 copy of NOC of the students other then Punjab and Federal Board
- 01 copy of Form B
- 01 ID Card Photocopy of Father and Guardian
- 01 Declaration Certificate (Eshtam Paper) attested from Notary Public
- 12 Postal Envelopes along with post stamps and having the postal address written on them